Saturday, July 10, 2010

Joshua's 15 minutes

I got my copy of Washington Running Report this week and eagerly scanned the pages for info on people I know or races I've run. What I didn't expect to see was a picture of Joshua! Yes, at just 6 years of age he has already made it into a running magazine! He's featured in an ad for The Great Pumpkin 5K; the picture was taken during last year's kids' run, where he placed 2nd in his age group! Here's the link to the online ad: http://www.thegreatpumpkin5k.com. Look for him in the bottom right photo, right behind the kid in orange. He's wearing a white shirt (that happens to say "My Mom ran the Boston Marathon and all I got was this lousy shirt!) and blue shorts.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't have recognised him without your help!
    Such concentration on his face!
    Well done Joshua!

    ReplyDelete