Saturday, December 5, 2009

SNOW!

I haven't posted in a while because, well, not much has been going on. We've been doing all the usual things - school, work, sports - while getting ready for the holidays, but nothing exciting enough to write about!

But today I finally have something to write about - snow! Not just a few flakes, either, but a whole lot! I was making pancakes this morning when I looked out of the window and saw the first flurries. I told the kids to look, and they were so excited they ran and got their boots, coats, hats, and gloves and went outside to run around with the neighbors' kids. Then the snowflakes started coming down really fast! Several hours later, it's still snowing, and we have about 2-3 inches on the ground already! I have taken advantage of the snow day to get started sending out holiday cards...only 34987 to go!!!

The weather forecast is actually so dire that my trail race for tomorrow has been rescheduled for next Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I came downstairs this morning and Luli already had her coat, scarf, hat, 2 shirts, and boots on ready to go outside! Needless to say this family is very excited for snow also! I was wondering if you'd still have your BB, that'd be hardcore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously is that your treehouse?!?! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, BB was postponed until this Sunday! First time ever! I was actually relieved because I'm getting over a really nasty cought and cold!

    Dorothy, yep, that's our treehouse! We used it as the backdrop for our holiday card this year. I think I like it more than the kids do!!!

    ReplyDelete