Thursday, May 19, 2011

Joshua Sings and Plays Baseball

Joshua has been busy. Last Thursday was the 1st grade Patriotic concert. We thought we had a good view from our seats but were as far away from Joshua as we could possibly be, and my camera can't handle the distance. I'm hoping to get some better pics from a friend with a better camera. Maybe I'll upgrade to a better camera this year.

Baseball is going well and Joshua is having a lot of fun. He hits well and his fielding has improved. He's had quite a few rained out games lately, which is sometimes a good thing because they play for 2 hours!

Finally, I gave him one of my old check books because he was asking if he could write checks. He has been writing checks to Stuart and me, which is very amusing!

Joshua Sings and Plays Baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment