Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowmaggeddon

Virginia has declared a state of emergency. Schools are closed today. All weekend events have been cancelled. I was about to say "it's not snowing" because it wasn't when I looked about 5 mins ago, but I just looked out the window and it has officially started snowing! 9:49am! And I have to run 7 miles today...hmmm. We're supposed to get up to 24 inches over the next 2 days. Should be interesting. We have lots of food and movies so should be fine for about a week or so! Will post updates!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a cooking machine over here. Though we only have one movie. Looking forward to seeing the snow progress in SR! I'll be posting on ours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! I saw that you're cooking lots! Unfortunately I have to work, and have already eaten up most of the morning by running and blogging!

    ReplyDelete